Building BIG Insights in Healthcare through Partnership
Below is a list of publications made possible by utilizing Mid-South CDRN resources.
- The ADAPTABLE Trial and PCORnet: Shining Light on a New Research Paradigm.
- Chlorhexidine Bathing and Health Care–Associated Infections: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- The Mid-South Clinical Data Research Network.
- A Scalable Framework to Detect Personal Health Mentions in Social Media
- Clusters of Healthy and Unhealthy Eating Behaviors Are Associated with Body Mass Index Among Adults
- Recruitment Methods for Survey Research: Findings from the Mid-South Clinical Data Research
- Barriers and Facilitators to Research Participation Among Adults, and Parents of Children with Sickle Cell Disease: A Trans-regional Survey
- The Changing Landscape of Randomized Clinical Trials in Cardiovascular Disease
- The Building Blocks of Interoperability: A Multisite Analysis of Patient Demographic Attributes Available for Matching
- Development and Validation of Case-Finding Algorithms for the Identification of Patients with Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis in Large Healthcare Administrative Databases