Mid-South CDRN Collaboration
Collaboration is critical to address many research questions in clinical and translational sciences. The Mid-South welcomes collaboration requests from CDRNs, PPRNs, academic institutions, private industry and others.
Submitting Grants Leveraging the Mid-South CDRN
Contact the Mid-South CDRN
- To contact the Mid-South CDRN, please email us at email@example.com with your question or comment.
Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development and validation of computable phenotypes (algorithms to identify patients)
- Prep to Research activities such as obtaining counts for feasibility or sample size estimates
- Research on de-identified electronic health record data
- Research on identified electronic health record data
- Identification of patients across the Mid-South CDRN including: (1) Vanderbilt, (2) VHAN, (3) Greenway, (4) Duke, (5) UNC, (6) MUSC, (7) Health Sciences South Carolina
- Contact of potential study subjects through phone, email, and other modalities
- Survey Research
- Observational research
- Pragmatic clinical research
- Hypothesis Generation
- Stakeholder Engagement (Patients/Families, Clinicians, Clinics, etc)
- Health Information Technology support for patient-facing studies
- Electronic consent
- Electronic survey
- Electronic payment
- Electronic decision support for trial delivery
Submit a Mid-South CDRN Collaboration Request
Click on the submission button below in order to request collaboration with the Mid-South CDRN. This will provide us with your contact information and project needs.
Letter of Support Template Language
Grant Template Language
If you are submitting a grant leveraging the Mid-South CDRN, please feel free to use our Grant Template Language.
Budget Justification Template Language
Please feel free to use our Budget Justification Template Language when developing your Mid-South CDRN project proposal budget.
Collaborators must use the Mid-South CDRN Acknowledgement Statement if you have utilized any of our resources.